Wednesday, January 5, 2011

a comment and a joke

Eat for the health of it.

About the water and chewing the inside of my mouth. I think that I am right about the water. If you are having this problem, try drinking more water. I think it is working for me.

Laughter is healthy:

Johnnie and Suzy ran into each other after church. They spoke to one another and little Johnnie asked Suzy where she was going.

Suzy answered."I am going home from church.Where are you going?"

Johnnie replies, "I am going home to. Where do you go to church?"

"I go to the Catholic church on the hill."

"Well, I go to the Lutheran Church on the hill."

"I will meet you here next Sunday and we can walk together."

"OK."

The next Sunday they met at the same place and before they started up the hill, there was a stream that formed from the heavy rain the night before.

As they both stood watching the water running in the stream,Suzy said, "I don't know about you but my mother will be really mad if I get this new dress all wet."

Johnnie answered,"My mother will be ticked off too if I get this new suit wet."

Suzy thought for a minute and said,"Well. I am going to take my clothes off and hold it above my head until I cross the stream."

Little Johnnie said, "That's a good idea, I'll take my clothes off and do the same thing."

They crossed the stream and as they got to the other side, Johnnie looked at Suzy and said,"I never new there was that much difference between a Catholic and a Lutheran."

I know that's pretty bad, but I didn't have anything else ready and i am going to bed.

No comments: