Friday, January 7, 2011

best to drink warm water

Eat for the health of it.

Do you drink cold water with your meals? It's really better if you drink hot tea with your meals because the cold water will solidify the oily stuff and slow down digestion. This sludge then will will react with the acids and break down and be absorbed by the intestines, turn into fat and lead to cancer. It is best to drink hot or warm tea with your meals like the Japanese do. I think the Chinese do that too because I always get the hot tea with my meal.

Laughter is healthy:

A man is drunk and in no shape to drive home so he leaves his car parked in the lot and starts to walk home. A policeman comes along and notices that he is weaving around.
The policeman asks the drunk,"What are you doing out here at 2:00 AM.?"
"I am going to a lecture," he answered.
"And who is giving the lecture at this hour?" the cop asks.
"My wife," says the drunk.

No comments: