Tuesday, January 18, 2011

do you have sinus problems?

Eat for the health of it.

I have had sinus problems for some time now but if I remember to use my netti pot I seem to do pretty well with it. You can buy a netti pot at a drugstore or a healthfood store. They come with a packet of medication or probably a type of salt to add to the warm water, then you pour it into one nostril and it comes out the other, then do the other side. Now my netti pot didn't have the ingredients in the box, I am assuming that someone had taken it out or it was never packed in with the pot. I just use sea salt. I just place a pinch of the sea salt into the pot and stir it a bit and use it. Try it, it really works. Even if you feel better, keep using it maybe once or twice a week. Follow the instructions that come with it.

I would like you to try my all natural cookbook, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7. Please order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com. Phone at: 1-800-788-7654 or you may order at:Books-a-million.com or BarnsandNoble.com, Amazonbooks.com.


Laughter is healthy:

A doctor and a Baptist minister were seated together on a plane. There was a delay so they were offering free drinks. A very attractive stewardess comes around and asks the doctor if he would like a drink. He answers, "Yes, I'll take a gin and tonic." The flight attendant hands him the drink and then she asks the minister if he would like a drink as well. The minister answers,"Oh No! I would rather commit adultery than drink alcohol."

The doctor promptly hands the gin and tonic back to the attendant and says,"Madame, I didn't know there was a choice."

No comments: