Friday, January 14, 2011

If you are having bouts with vomiting

Eat for the health of it.

Recently a friend said his wife was having problems vomiting and was losing a lot of weight. Naturally I remembered what I had read about repeated vomiting. Try drinking juices from pears, guava, mango and papaya. That should help. Also eat the fruit if nothing else will stay down. Stay away from acidic fruits,like citris fruits and juices.


Please try my all natural cookbook GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7. Please order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com, or phone at: 1-800-788-7654. Also available at: Books-a-million.com and BarnsandNoble.com.

Laughter is healthy:

These two guys are camping and during the night the one guy nudges his companion and says, "Hey buddy, look up at the sky and tell me what you see."

His buddy says,"I see the stars in the sky, millions of stars and a few of those have planets and I imagine that some of those planets have life."

"But why can you see the stars?" he asks.

"Because it's dark out."

"No, you idiot,somebody stole our tent."

No comments: