Thursday, December 30, 2010

chewing the inside of your mouth

Eat for the health of it.

I have read article after article on why people chew the inside of the mouth. I recently have been bothered with it too. I have done it before and for some reason I quit but I never knew why. I did notice one thing though I tried drinking more water
(not fluids but water). Yes, I heard the same thing that liquid is liquid, but now I am drinking more water and I am not chewing so much. I am going to keep drinking more water and see what happens. I hope to write a follow up on this, especially if it really works.

I eat all natural but some times I happen to eat something that isn't and I get these reactions and it is a possibility that it could be related to chemicals, there are so many chemicals in our food. I hope I can find out. Try to eat all natural and drink plenty of filtered water. See if that works. You can find a lot of good recipes in my all natural cookbook, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7. Please order at:www.dorrancepublishing.com or call at:1-800-788-7654. It is also available at:BarnsandNoble.com, Books-a-million.com and Abebooks.com.

Laughter is healthy:

Two employees from the gas company were working on a house and the younger fella says to the older man,"Man you are getting old."

"That might be true but I can still outrun you."

"Lets have a race."

With that, they both start to run as fast as they can. They are doing a good job of keeping up with one another. They run around the first corner, the second corner and the third corner. As they came to the last corner, the younger fella sees this little old lady running as fast as she could. They are curious as to why she is running so they stop and ask her.

The lady responds," Well, you were at my house, checking the gas meter and I saw you both take off running so I thought I better get out of there too."

No comments: