Friday, December 24, 2010

Potassium-important

Eat for the health of it.

I never realized that the twitching in my face or neck had anything to do with a lack of potassium. I just recently read an artical about potassium and by eating potassium rich food, it can make the twitching stop. I have been eating a banana every day and I haven't had the twitching, so I learned something new. It's a good thing I really like bananas.

If you are looking for a good cookbook to help you stay healthy, why not try GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7. You may order it at: www.dorrancepublishing.com. or phone at: 1-800-788-7654. You may also order it at: Amazonbooks.com, Books-a-million.com, BarnesandNoble.com.

Laughter is healthy:

Santa Claus, like all pilots,gets regular visits from the Federal Aviation Administration. Knowing this, Santa has the elves wash the sled and bathe the reindeer. He has checked the paperwork and logbook. He waits for the FAA to examine all of his equipment and check out his flying skills.
When the examiner gets there he checks the harnesses,landing gear,the sled, and Rudolph's nose.He even had to weigh Santa.Santa nestle's in the seat and fastens his seat belt. As the examiner checks the compass, he hops in the other side carrying a shotgun.
Santa was naturally curious,"What is that for?"
The examiner winks at Santa and says,"I am not supposed to tell you this ahead of time, but you're going to lose an engine on takeoff.

No comments: