Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I'm not into the teething lotion anymore but I did hear of a new one that I hadn't heard of before . May be worth a try.

Eat for the health of it.

If the baby is crying with teething pain, try rubbing some fresh pineapple juice on the gums and if you don't have the fresh or can't buy any at that time then buy a can of pineapple. If you have a little one it would be good to have some on hand just in case.

Remember my all natural cookbook GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7, available at: www.dorrancepubishing.com or call at: 1-800-788-7654.

Laughter is healthy:You get what you pay for.

Adam was walking in the garden one day when God asks him, " Adam, what is wrong?"
Adam says,"Lord, I am lonely."
God told Adam,"I can fix that, I will give you someone that will cook for you, talk to you, help you, agree with you,and bear your children. The company will never have a headache and will always agree with you on any decision you make. But I have to tell you that it will cost you an arm and a leg."
Adam responds,"An arm and a leg? Wow." After thinking it over he asks,"Lord, what will I get with just a rib?"

No comments: