Tuesday, December 14, 2010

insect bites

Eat for the health of it.

I have used different things for insect bites, I guess it helps if you have something on hand like, lard and wood charcoal ashes or if you don't have the lard, use vasaline. One thing I have used on fire ant stings is MSG. Although I am very allergic to it if I eat it, it worked great for the ant bites. I immediately stompped my feet to remove them from my feet and legs and then I grabbed the container of MSG ( which I had saved for that purpose) I went to the bathroom and turned on the faucet and wet my legs and feet then sprinkled them with MSG. I only had one bite that bothered me because I must have missed it.

Laughter is healthy:

Bert always wanted a pair of cowboy boots and one day he bought a pair. He takes off his clothes and puts his boots on and goes into the living room where his wife, Ethel, is at. He struts through the living room and stands in front of Ethel and asks,"Do you notice anything?" "Nope." Ethels says,"It is hanging down today, it was hanging down yesterday and it will still be hanging down tomorrow."
Bert was furious,"Do you know why it is hanging down?"
"No, not a clue."
"Bert told her,"Well it's hanging down because it is looking at my new boots."
Without missing a beat Ethel says,"Shoulda bought a hat."

No comments: