Thursday, December 16, 2010

hornet sting

Eat for the health of it.

I got stung by a hornet and that little devil stayed in my finger for quite awhile and I couldn't get him out. I quickly ran to find out what to do with it and I remembered that I had some meat tenderizer in the cupboard with MSG and I went to get it and someone apparently had thrown it out so I had some homemade brew of vinegar and banana peel and I put that on it and it did help. Also it says to use mud and I also used vinegar and listerine later on because the other was all used up. Whatever one worked the best, I really don't know I just wanted to keep it from swelling and it worked.

Don't forget to try my all natural cookbook GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK, ISBN#0-8059-6286-7. Available at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or phone at: 1-800-788-7654. You may also order at: Books-a-million.com, or BarnsandNoble.com.

Laughter is healthy:

This guy was sitting at the bar with his drink sitting in front of him when a biker tuffy comes in and sits down beside him and takes his beer and gulps it down then sets the empty glass down on the bar. He asks the guy, "How's your day?"

The guy answers,"Well, I guess this is the worst day of my life, I am a complete failure, I was late for a meeting,I got fired, my car was stolen, I have no insurance, I left my wallet in the cab, I sit here waiting for the poison to dissolve in my beer and you-you jackass, come along and drink the whole thing. But enough about me, how was your day?"

No comments: