Sunday, November 28, 2010

did you ever get food poisoning?

Eat for the health of it.

If you call it food poisoning or restaurant syndrome from maybe a not so clean restaurant, what ever, you want to get something in that stomach as fast as you can. I ate at a restaurant one time and I felt that the food just did not taste right and I was afraid it was spoiled so I called my waitress over and explained that I already swallowed some and I didn't want to get sick, so I asked her to bring me a glass of water and some apple cider vinegar, I drank it and I never got sick but I never ate there again either.

If you do eat some food that makes you sick, like vomiting, chills, fever, nausea or stomach cramps, try drinking some papaya juice or pear juice and drink some warm ginger tea for the chills and drink peppermint tea for stomach cramps. To stop the diarrhia mix three tablespoons of corn starch in a glass of water, drink quickly. It's good if you vomit because it clears your stomach of the stuff making you sick. To get your strength back, drink some warm beef broth or clear fish chowder.

Remember my all natural cookbook, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7. Available at: www.dorrancepublishing.com, or phone at: 1-800-788-7654. Also available at:Bassettes Healthfood Store on Secor Road in Toledo, Ohio, between Sylvania, Avenue and Executive Parkway.Also available at:Books-a-million.com, BarnsandNoble.com and Amazonbooks.com.

Looking for a good novel? 'Under Obligation' is a very good novel and will keep you interested to the very end. Please order at: www.wheatmark.com, Abebooks.com, Amazonbooks.com. ISBN# 1-58736-601-0. And now at: Books-a-million.com and BarnsandNoble.com ISBN# 978-1587366010.

Laughter is healthy:
An elderly couple are killed in an auto accident. They were given a tour of the heaven by saint Peter. "Here is your ocean-side condo; over there are the swimming pools, tennis courts, lounges and the golf courses. If you need refreshments or food to eat, there are many bars around the area."

The old man looks at his wife and said, "Heck Gloria, if you hadn't made me eat all that healthfood, we could have been here ten years ago."

No comments: