Wednesday, November 17, 2010

are you lactose intolerent?

Eat for the health of it.

I'm not but I have a brother that is and I will have to see that he gets this message. If you use mabanga or Kola nut cooked in a cup of water and drink before consuming milk or milk products it will help. Can't find the mabanga or kola nut? Try using a cup of black coffee or a 1/2 can of cola drink before consuming the milk or milk products. Hey, it's worth the try. If you want to learn more about all natural cooking, try GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7. Available at:www.dorrancepublishing.com or phone at: 1-800-788-7654. Also available at:Bassettes Healthfood Store in Toledo, Ohio, on Secor Road between Sylvania Avenue and Executive Parkway. Also at: Books-a-million.com or BarnsandNoble.com and Amazonbooks.com

People should really try to use as much all natural foods as possible. Believe me, I know it's hard to find all natural foods anymore. They are putting so much of that HFCS in everything and now they are going to rename it to try to keep people confused, they are going to call it CORN SUGAR. Well they won't fool me because all I need is a small amount of that crap in my food and I am itching.

If you want to eat all natural, please try my all natural cookbook.

Laughter is healthy:

A fine funeral was held for an old lady that had made her husband's life absolutely misserable, she had made her own children mad at her by trying to run their lives, plus she scrapped with all of her neighbors. She even scared the cats and dogs with her violent temper.Finely at the funeral as they lowered her casket into the grave, a violent thunderstorm came up, the preacher's benedictions was interrupted by a bolt of lightening and followed by a horrible thunder.

Her husband spoke up and said, "Well, I guess she got there alright."

No comments: