Friday, November 26, 2010

painful menstruation?

Eat for the health of it.

Here I am again just telling you to eat that all natural stuff like cooked or raw vegetables. Eat high fiber foods, cooked or raw. I want to recommend cereals too but I also have to warn you to buy only all natural cereals. If you read the labels on cereal you will be surprised how many of them have HFCS (high fructose corn syrup) That stuff is like poison to me. I break out and itch and my under arms get just raw from that horrible stuff. I am hoping they take it off the market pretty soon.It is in so many things, it's hard not to eat it.

Fish oil is good for the cramps too. Cod liver oil is good too but you may want to take it with food. Eat plenty of fish. Try taking calcium and magnesium. Another would be vitamin B-12.Chamomile tea and red raspberry leaf tea. And if you have cramping use ginger root tea as a hot compress on your lower abdomen.

Learn to eat healthy from my all natural cookbook, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7. Available at:www.dorrancepublishing.com, or phone at: 1-800-788-7654.Also available at: Bassettes Healthfood Store in Toledo, Ohio, on Secor Road between Sylvania Avenue and Executive Parkway. Also available at: Books-a-million.com and BarnsandNoble.com, and Amazonbooks.com.

If you are looking for a good novel please try: 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN# 1-58736-601-0. Please order at: www.wheatmark.com, Abebooks.com, Amazonbooks.com, and now at: Books-a-million.com ISBN# 978-1587366010 or at: BarnsandNoble.com ISBN# 978-1587366010.

Laughter is healthy:
A guy dies and goes to heaven and saint Peter says, "according to my records here sir, I can't find a thing that you have ever done to get you in to heaven."
"What do you mean?" the guy asks. "What about the old man that was being kicked around by those motorcycle thugs?"
"I am impressed but I don't have any record of that happening."
The guy says, "Yes, I kicked over a couple of bikes and told them to stop picking on this old man."
St Peter looks puzzled and asks." Are you sure you did this? There is no such record of that happening."
He answers,"Yes, I did and I kicked over a couple of their bikes and told them to pick on someone their own size."
Saint Peter says,I am certainly impressed. when did this happen?"
"Oh, about ten miutes ago."

No comments: