Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sugar

Eat for the health of it.

I would never tell a diabetic to eat sugar, but if you do eat sugar, then use whole organic sugar. You will be surprised, and it's good. You will notice that it isn't pure white but the reason regular sugar is white is because it is bleached. Yes, they use a bleaching agent. The same with white flour. I use the unbleached flour and it works just the same as bleached flour. I have no idea why anyone would have to bleach flour or sugar. The only thing I can see is if you make lemonade or lemon meringue pie the unbleached sugar will give a different color and taste so you just use Xyilitol. Works wonderfully. Or you can use Stevia in the lemonade but not for the lemon pie because you have to use the measured amount and Stevia is very sweet so it wouldn't turn out right.

Please try my all natural cookbook GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7. Available at: www.dorrancepublishing.com, phone #1-800-788-7654. Also available at: Books-a-million.com, BarnsandNoble.com, Abebooks.com, etc. and most books stores will order it for you if you give them the title and the ISBN#

Laughter is healthy:

A pipe bursts in the doctors house and the plumber comes and fixes it, then hands the doctor a bill for $600 dollars.

"This is rediculous!I don't even make that much as a doctor."

The plumber answers,"Neither did I when I was a doctor."

--------------------------------------------------------
The doctor gets his car fixed and the mechanic hands him the bill. The doctor says,"WOW! This is several times more then I get for medical care."

"Yeah, doc, but you see, you are working on the same models all the time and we have to keep up to date with the new models every year."

ONE MORE------------------------------------------------------

"The doctor said he would have me back on my feet in two weeks."
"Well, did he?"
"Oh yea! He did,I had to sell my car to pay his bill."

No comments: