Thursday, August 4, 2011

Have you ever tried Colloidal silver?

Eat for the health of it.

I have used colloidal silver for many things. I have even drank it. I didn't turn blue though, I only take about a teaspoon 3 times a day. It's really good for most anything that ails you. Be sure to get the one that is drinkable, there are several kinds on the market; salves, lotions, different liquids and it is available at the health food stores.

Please try my all natural cookbook:GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7. It's loaded with good healthy and tasty recipes.It is available at: www.dorrancepublishing.com, www.Abebooks.com, www.barnsandNoble.com, www.books-a-million.com. You can also order from most bookstores by giving them you ISBN# and the title.

Laughter is healthy:

This little five year old boy was visiting his grandma and he was in the bedroom while she was tidying up and he asks her,"grandma, why don't you get a boyfriend being that grandpa died and went to heaven?"
"Oh, my TV is my boyfriend, it entertains me."
She turns the TV on and the reception is bad so she hit's the back of the TV and adjusts the button. A knock comes to the door and the boy runs to answer it. It's the preacher and he asks, "where is your grandma?"
He replies,"She's bangging her boyfriend in the bedroom."

No comments: