Sunday, August 14, 2011

joke only tonight

Eat for the health of it.

Laughter is healthy:

After 40 years of marriage I told my wife, "40 years ago we had a cheap house, a junk car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a small screen TV, but one thing good about that was, I got to sleep with a young and beautiful woman every night".

Now we have a house that is worth $450,000, a $35,000 car, a king size bed, a huge flat screen TV, but I am sleeping with a 63 year old woman; it seems your not holding up your end of the bargain.

Now my wife is a reasonable person. She just told me to go out and find me another 23 year old chick and she would make sure that I would once again live in a cheap house, drive a junk car, sleep on a sofa, and watch a small screen TV.

These older women sure know how to hurt a guy.

No comments: