Tuesday, August 16, 2011

just a joke

Eat for the health of it.

A young fella applies for a job at an everything under one roof departmwnt store. His first day on the job kept him pretty busy but he got through it okay. After his boss had locked up for the night he asked the boy,"How did you do today? The boy answers, "Okay."

"How many customers did you have?"

The boy answers,"One."

"ONE? Most every employee has about 20 to 30 customers in a day."

"How much was the sale for?"

The kid answers," $101,237.65."

The boss is shocked and asks,"What the heck did you sell?"

The boy says,"Well, first I sold him a small fish hook. Then a medium fishhook. Then I sold him a large fishhook. Then I sold him a fishing rod. Then I asked him where he was going fishing and he said,down the coast, so I told him he would need a boat, so we went to the boat department and I sold him a nice boat."

"After he bought the boat his Honda wouldn't pull it so I took him to the automotive department and sold him a 4x4 Expedition."

The boss said,"You mean the guy came in here for a fish hook and you sold him a boat and a truck?"

The kid said,"No, the guy came in here and wanted to buy a box of Tampons for his wife and I said,"Hey dude, your weekends shot-you might as well go fishing."



No comments: