Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bags under your eyes?

Eat for the health of it.

Use tea bags to help get rid of the bags under your eyes. You can use them just to rest your eyes too. My eyes get sort of dry and sometimes they feel like they have sand in them. I have been making a small pot of tea to drink and I use the tea bag then for my eyes. The only thing is I have been using the tea for gentle laxative so I'm not sure what that will do for my eyes, I hope they don't turn brown. Over the years I have used different kinds of tea bags but they really recommend Black Tea or Green Tea. Right now I don't have any Black or Green Tea bags so I'll use what I have and see what happens.

I'm still recommending my all natural cookbook: GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7. Available at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or phone at: 1-800-788-7654. Also available at:Bassettes Healthfood store in Toledo, Ohio, on Secor Road between Sylvania Avenue and Executive Parkway. Also check out Books-a-million.com, BarnsandNoble.com,and Amazonbooks.com.

Looking for a good novel? May I suggest: 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts, ISBN# 1-58736-601-0. Please order at:www.wheatmark.com, Abebooks.com, Amazonbooks.com, and now at: Books-a-million.com and BarnsandNoble.com ISBN#978- 1587366010.

Laughter is healthy:

An elderly lady was sitting in her porch swing with her cat and she was polishing an old lamp that she had found in her attic. All of a sudden a genie pops out and asks her what she wanted to wish for and he also told her she had three wishes.

The old lady thought for awhile and said, "I would like to be young again, and I would like to have lots of money and I would like my cat to become a charming prince."
POOF!!! She is twenty years old, she is filthy rich and her cat becomes a handsome prince. As she melts into his arms, he whispers to her,"I'll bet you are sorry now that you had me neutered."

No comments: