Monday, October 11, 2010

LICE

Eat for the health of it.

Iwas surprised to see an article on turpentine used to kill lice. I remember as a child that my brother had lice that he picked up at school and I remember my mother putting this awful smelly stuff on his hair and I am sure it was turpentine, and yes it did work.

It's good to know healthy safe things to use for all kinds of ailments.

Don't forget to try my all natural cookbook. GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7.Available at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or phone at: 1-800-788-7654.

Laughter is healthy:

A police car pulls up in front of grandma's house and the policeman politely explains that the poor old gentleman was lost in the park.

"Oh dear," says grandma, "You've been going to that park for years."
The old man whispers,"I wasn't lost. I just didn't feel like walking home."

No comments: