Monday, October 25, 2010

Bad Breath?

Eat for the health of it.

If you want to clean your breath in a hurry you can chew gum, suck on a cough drop, I like Smith Brothers but probably anyone of them will do. Parsley is good too. You may not carry parsley with you, but you could.

Soo much to do these days so I haven't been keeping up very well. Please keep in mind my all natural cookbook, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7. Author Teresa Thompson, available at: www.dorrancepublishing.com, or phone at: 1-800-788-7654. Also available at:Bassettes Healthfood Store on Secor Road in Toledo, Ohio, between Sylvania Avenue and Executive Parkway. Also check on Books-a-million.com, BarnsandNoble.com, and Amazonbooks.com.

If you are looking for a good book to read please try: 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts, ISBN# 1-58736-601-0. Please order at:www.wheatmark.com, Abebooks.com, Amazonbooks.com, and now available at: Books-a-million.com and BarnsandNoble.com, # 978-1587366010.

Laughter is healthy:
I feel like my body has gotten totally out of shape, so I got my doctors permission to join a fitness club and start exercising. I decided to take an aerobics class for seniors. I bent, twisted, gyrated, jumped up and down for an hour. But by the time I got my leotards on, the class was over with.

I know it's bad. Try another one.

A grandma was riding her bike with her granddaughter,and as they rested in the park the granmother said, "In ten years, you won't want to ride bikes with me, you will want to ride with your friends."
The granddaughter innocently answered, "Grandma, it won't make any difference because in ten years you'll be too old to ride a bike anyway."

No comments: