Friday, October 22, 2010

leg pain or leg cramps

Eat for the health of it.

They say to drink a warm strong tea like lemonbalm or citronelle and spearmint tea, and soak in a hot bath of these same teas.(this probably will help) Now you may think this sounds crazy, but I use a small bar of white soap and put it in my bed under the fitted sheet. I tell you, it really works for me. A couple of weeks ago my bar of soap broke in about three or four pieces so I threw it out but every day I would forget to put another one in there and yesterday morning I woke up with a horriffic pain or spasm in my leg. Well you better believe that I remembered to put that soap in there and this morning I did not wake up with a leg cramp. I think it has been about five years now that I have been doing this and it really works for me. I used to get cramps all the time.

I have been busy but I hope you remember my all natural cookbook: GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7, by Teresa Thompson. Available at: www.dorrancepublishing.com, or phone at: 1-800-788-7654. Also available at:Bassettes Healthfood store in Toledo, Ohio, on Secor Road, between Sylvania Avenue and Executive Parkway. Also check on Books-a-million.com, BarnsandNoble.com and Amazonbooks.com.

If you are looking for a great novel please try: 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts, ISBN#1-58736-601-0. Please order at:www.wheatmark.com, Abebooks.com, Amazonbooks.com, and now Books-a-million.com ISBN# 978-1587366010. BarnsandNoble.com 978-1587366010.

Laughter is healthy:

My neighbor tells me: I've sure gotten old! I've had two bypass surgeries, a hip replacement, both knees replaced, prostate cancer, and diabetes. I'm half blind, can't hear much, I take 40 different pills and they make me dizzy, out of breath and subject to blackouts. I have bouts of dimentia, poor circulation, I can hardly feel my hands or my feet. I can't remember if I am 85 or 90. I have lost all of my friends. But thank God, I can still drive my car.

No comments: