Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Cure for bedsores and other sores

Eat for the health of it.

Now, I wish I had known this when I first got this purpura. I am sure I told you about getting this purpura, if not or if you did, here it is again. I have allergies to all of those nasty chemicals that they put in our food and also the additive in medication (or really it's in the filler." Even though I had told the drugstore over and over that I have to have the regular name brand drugs, they still gave me fexofenadine instead of the Allegra so when I took them for the allergic reactions I was having, either from the chemicals in the food or the wrong medicine or both, I didn't know that I was taking the wrong medicine because they looked alike.
If I had heard about this I sure would have tried this recipe. Just use fresh milk from the cow (one teasoon) and add a tablespoon of honey and spread it on the sore. Some people do use fresh milk from cows, or sheep or even a goat.(If you have access to the fresh milk).

Remember my all natural cookbook, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7, Available at: www.wheatmark.com. or phone at:1-800-788-7654.If you are in Toledo, Ohio, you may buy one from Bassettes Healthfood store on Secor Road. You also may get your book at:Books-a-million.com and Barnsand Noble.com.

Laughter is healthy:

Two old geezers were walking down the street when all of a sudden they came up with the idea to visit a Brothel. They go to the door and the madam asks what they want and they said they each wanted a woman. The madam could hardly keep a straight face as she told one of her girls to bring her two of the inflatable dolls. She thought to herself,'These guys won't know the difference'

She places an inflatable doll in each bed and as she reaches for the money she say, "The girls are ready and waiting in the bed for you."

The guys each went to there rooms and climbed into bed with their 'dolls'

A while later the two men went outside of the Brothel and the first guy says," I think the girl was dead that I was with. She never made a move or talk all the time I was there."
The second guy said,"I think my woman was a witch."
"What makes you say that?"
While I was making love to her, I bit her on the neck and she passed gas and flew out the window--and she took my teeth with her."

No comments: