Friday, April 8, 2011

jet leg

Eat for the health of it.

I have often heard of people complaining about jet lag. I have never experienced that but I read where they suggest that you not drink any caffeinated beverages or soda pop at least two hours before returning home from your flight.

Remember my book, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7. You may order at: 1-800-788-7654, You may purchase it at: www.dorrancepublishing.com,www.Books-a-million.com, www.Barnesand Noble.com and www.amazonbooks.com.

Laughter is healthy:

Hung Chow calls his boss to tell him that he is sick and cannot come to work.

His boss says,"I need you today, when I don't feel good I tell my wife, I need sex and everything is better."

2 Hours later, Hung Chow calls his boss and leaves a message,"I do what you say-I be at work soon- you have a nice house."

No comments: