Saturday, April 23, 2011

Dandelions

Eat for the health of it.

Maybe those old dandelions were put on this earth for a good reason. I figure anything is worth the try. An herbalist took three tablespoons of cut up fresh yellow blossoms and blended them with 8 ounces of green vegetable juice or tomato or carrot juice, this was to cure color blindness. I am not color blind but my husband is and I doubt it if I will get him to try this, all he wants to do is spray them and kill them. But this may help someone else.

I am still selling my all natural cookbook if you want to cook all natural instead of all those nasty chemicals they are putting in the processed foods. GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7. Order at:www.dorrancepublishing.com or call at: 1-800-788-7654. You may also order at: Books-a-million.com or BarnsandNoble.com and amazonbooks.com.

Laughter is healthy:

The teacher asks the third grade class,"Can anyone tell a story and give the moral of the story?" After explaining the moral of the story, little Suzie raises her hand.

"I live on a farm and one of the hens laid 12 eggs and we were excited to have 12 new chicks but only 6 of them hatched."

The teacher said,"That's great; now what is the moral of your story?"

Suzie answers,"Never count your chickens before they are hatched."

"Very good,anyone else?"

Johnnie says,"I was carrying some eggs in the basket on my bike that I bought for my mom and I dropped them and all the eggs broke."

"That's nice now tell the moral."

"Don't put your eggs all in one basket."

"Very good."

Joey stands up and says," My aunt Karrie is in the army and she was in the Gulf War, she parachuted down with only a gun, twenty bullets, a knife, and a six pack of beer. On the way down she drank the six pack. When she landed she shot twenty Iraquis and killed ten of them with her knife."

"Very good Joey,what is the moral of your story?"

"Don't mess with Aunt Karen when she's drunk."

No comments: