Friday, April 22, 2011

Colon Cancer

Eat for the health of it.

I wish I had known this years ago when my dad died from colon cancer. They claim that garlic is good to get rid of colon cancer even the supplement Kyolic works as well. I am surely going to eat more garlic. And I also heard recently that if you drink a glass of milk after eating the garlic you won't have the garlic breath. Hey it's worth a try.

Don't forget my all natural cookbook GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7. Please order at: 1-800-788-7654 or www.dorrancepublishing.com. Also Books-a-million.com, BarnesandNoble.com and also Bassettes Healthfood store on Secor road between Sylvania Ave, and Executive Parkway in Toledo, Ohio.

Laughter is Healthy:

This young lady went to confession and told the priest, "Forgive me Father for I have sinned."
The priest said,"Confess your sins."

The young woman said,"Last night my boyfriend made mad passionate love to me seven times."
The priest thought for awhile and said, "I want you to go home and Squeeze three lemons into a glass and drink it."
The lady asked,"Will this cleanse me of my sins?"
The priest answered,"No, but it will take that smile off your face."

No comments: