Monday, September 19, 2011

health foods verses supermarket foods

Eat for the health of it.

Sugar from the healthfood store: Product name is Whole Organic Sugar. They take sugar cane and squeeze the juicew out it and let it dry.It is a safe chemical free sweetener, not like the Supermarket white bleached sugar; using dangerous chemicals.I had to find out the hard way that white sugar has a bleaching agent, when I broke out with a terrible rash and going through the process of elimination; I found out that sugar is bleached. Why would anyone put any kind of bleaching agent in any of our food? I suffered a lot before I found this out so I hope this will help anyone that may have a reaction like itchy rashes or hives, then you will have to go throught the process of elimination. It could be other things too. Before I found out for sure on some of the chemicals I had to eat rice or mashed potatoes until I cleared up. And then if you clear up then eat just one food each day, and watch for any skin erruptions. The problem is today that they put so many chemicals in anything they process. It may be hard to detect which one so you would be better off with organic foods. GOOD LUCK!!!

Please try my all natural cookbook GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOK BOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7 Available at www.dorrancpublishing.com, 1-800-788-7654. www.books-a-million.com, www.Abebooks.com, Most book stores will order for you if you give them the title and the ISBN#

Sorry no joke tonight, I have to go to bed. TOOO tired.

No comments: