Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Trouble with hay fever?

Eat for the health of it.

I'm not sure if I had hay fever or just an allergic reaction to something, but for months I was bothered with stuffed up nose or sinus congestion and I used colloidal silver drops in my nose. I didn't even bother going to the doctor with it because the last time they gave me pills that made me itch and I think I was worse then not doing anything. I heard about drinking strong black coffee and I also have been drinking a tea that is supposed to be to keep your bowels loose and ever since I have been drinking that I noticed that my nose is running and I can breathe through both nostrils. WOW!! Crazy or what, I'm glad I can breathe easier. I got the tea at the health food store. If you are interested it is called Organic smooth move SENNA. It is a laxative tea, maybe it is just a coincident that I can breathe now.Who knows?

Keep in mind two good books, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7. Available at: www.dorrancepublishing.com, Amazonbooks.com and at Bassettes Healthfood Store in Toledo, Ohio, on Secor Road between Sylvania Avenue and Executive Parkway.

And remember, 'Under Obligation' ISBN# 1-58736-601-0 available at:www.wheatmark.com, Abebooks.com, Amazonbooks.com and now available at: Books-a-million.com 978-1587366010, and BarnsandNoble.com ISBN#978-1587366010.

Laughter is healthy:

A guy comes out of the store and sees an officer writing a ticket,"Oh, Come on mate, give a guy a break."

The officer continues to write and ignores the guy.
Then the guy calls him a pencil-necked geek. The officer glare at him and continues to write another ticket for having bald tires.
The man asks the officer, "How about a donut, tubby?"
The officer writes another ticket and adds it to the other two tickets on the windshield.The guy needles the officer another twenty minutes until the windshield is covered with tickets. The man looks at the officer and says, "Have a great day officer," and then walks to his car that is parked around the corner.

No comments: